View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 19, 2007
sibtainafzaal

Default Islamabad Interview 19 Dec

well i finally had my interview today after getting info's from lots of my buddies who had their interviews in lahore (ASIF, and group) Karachi (Dr. Farrukh) Peshawar (Sohail bhai) and many other. I was prepared that how ill play the game.

Trained by my Mentors (FIDA HUSSIAIN BHAI AND HASAN IQBAL BHAI) and last but not least Prayers of my friends and parents, blessing of Almighty Allah ,I managed to give satisfying answers to the panel.

here are the questions asked.

Gen: How are you sibtain?
Gen:are you ready for interview?
Gen: good , give me ur intro
Gen: ok lets come to serious issue. do u know about siachin
Gen:tell me its history, its relation with kargil and impact on pakistan.

MAM FAZILA ILYANI

MAM: u said ur family is in educaitonal sector , what do u think about this trend of coaching tution centres
MAM: do u think we did right to support USA in war against Afghanistan and war against terrorism?
MAM:havent we already given more then enough in our war on terror?
MAM: do u want to see pakistan standing on its feet and independent of other countries? how can we achieve it?

SHOKAT UMER SB

Sir: so u said US FP is based on national interest, what about pakistan
Sir: ok u said about heroes from Gujerkhan,tell me about them?
(I MENTIONED GEN BAKSHI, MOST highly decorated Indian General, he belongs to my village
Sir: where did he fight?

Gen: It was nice talking to you Best of luck.................
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Aarwaa (Friday, December 21, 2007), bugti786 (Saturday, January 24, 2009), Hassan Hote (Thursday, December 20, 2007), malangz (Thursday, December 20, 2007), xavier (Friday, August 07, 2009)