View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 20, 2007
sibtainafzaal

@: Pardada :

r u Noman bhai ????
3 people told me to make my intro strong, and YES I did make it strong. added things in it related to my area(Gujerkhan) which even the natives dont know (mazay ke bat mughay abhe tak Gujerkhan ka via road rasta bhe nahe pata) I got all the info from wiki (larke ka naam nahe website hay ) .

I used the method told by my dear HASSAN IQBAL bhai k make ur intro vague as much as possible so that they would ask more questions related to that..... i did so, ........ BUT........... NA mera koi kamal hay na kisi aur ka....... it was just ALLAH who got me through.,,it was HE who put the easy questions in their minds and the answers in mine still who knows what i think i did right was actually wrong.... result aay ga tu pata chalay ga naaa

@ rest:

interview was of 25 min, n yea there were some counter questions which i didnt write here because they were related to these major ones which i posted... writing the answers is i guess of no good to anyone as its an opinion based interview, everyone has different stand. Not everyone has Gen Bakshi as his/her (village ka banda)

MORE THANKS :

SOme more people whome i should thank....

HASSAN HOTE
NAVEED
KAMRAN

and the one who raised my moral so much FAHAD bhai (who is prominent in IB topics)
and so many other friends out there...... THANK U
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Hassan Hote (Thursday, December 20, 2007)