View Single Post
Old Monday, December 24, 2007
36th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

Pardada is on a distinguished road

here is the transcript of my interview. lasted for good 40-45 minutes.

Chairman
- introduction
- a couple of my job and personality related questions (why did I have a beard before but not now )
- terrorism causes - who is responsible for the spread of it all (a couple of related questions here)
- what remedial measures (specific social dev and economic dev measures)
- role of media in Pakistan
- current curbs by the authorities on media. do i agree or disagree
- Off to Shaukat Umar

- if only a handful in our society are responsible for apreading the hate material, then gentleman, it means our entire foreigh policy is being dictated only by this handful of miscreants
- Would you be interested in joining the foreign service of pakistan (i wrote FSP at number 2)
- what steps, if any , you think are necessary to change the direction of our foreign policy.
- Is our F Policy two tilited towards west. should there be a strategic shift from our alginment with the west.
- Why the recent NIE on Iran is so important for you (I wrote that as an important international event of 2007)
- future of pakistan in my view (it was a long question - he started off with the deeds of his own generation, ups and downs of pakistan history, the legacy of hs generation, passing on toour generation etc etc...). a couple of related questions .....
- Off to Fazila Illiani

- why do i like Imran khan (a couple of questions here)
- do i subscribe to his political ideals?
- provincial autonomy and harmony (fed and prov lists etc.. CCI, NFC etc)
- one unit of ayub
- some discussion on my hobbies
- NIE and north korea nuclear disarmament (why do i consider these important as international events)
- Off to Chairman

- did i voted in referrendum and 2002 elections
- will i vote now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pardada For This Useful Post:
bugti786 (Saturday, January 24, 2009), farvah (Tuesday, October 19, 2010)