View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 23, 2014
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslamabadKid View Post
Many aspirants here on this forum or elsewhere are inclined towards the book authored by the Pakistani psychologist, Seher Bano. I would highly recommend you not to read any of the Pakistani books, for they lack details, rationale and examples about the subject matter.

As I am preparing Psychology from the book, Themes and variations by Wayne Weiten, I can assure you that it covers almost all the topics that are in the syllabus. Furthermore, it serves the purpose of giving the broader picture of the topics. Moreover, it summarises all of the topics pretty well.

-israr
It's Sheher* Bano.It's good to consult more than one book as it makes things easier.
Anyway,Is Wayne Weiten's book available online? Can you please share the link?
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
pharyal (Thursday, January 08, 2015)