View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 01, 2008

dar_aur_dewaar is on a distinguished road
Question Confusion about CSS Medical Test

I have some confusions and concerns about the css medical test as I was once rejected from army medical test. I have a burnt mark on my right arm. My arm was burnt by an electric furnace about 5 years ago and it eventually makes shape of English latter “M” and it seems that it is made consciously by my self that’s y I was disqualified from army medical test( as they think having such mark means that u r physiologically sick” . After that I got cosmetic surgery which heals it to a much extent but it is still there some how vanished but can be seen. One of my freind told me that in css medical test you are not asked to take off your shirt so no one would see this mark. According to him in css medical test only eye sight, urine test, and height is important and no one is concern about your arm but I still have threat in my mind as I have once that deal. So please tell me about the medical test in detail. Your help will take me out of a great confusion as it is a great disappointment to get fail in medical test just because of some thing that was not my fault and also all of your hard work became worthless.
It’s a request to all the seniors who have passed or taken the medical test that please reply to this post and help me.
The Following User Says Thank You to dar_aur_dewaar For This Useful Post:
jadoon khan (Monday, August 31, 2009)