View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 13, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadBlock View Post
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.

I can only hope that in the long run police training attains the mark that it is supposed to achieve. No wonder it is true that without proper weapons and combat training (especially for the low level prominent positions like ASI, SI, SHO etc.), police force is no different than other civilian bodies.
haha. Don't worry. In real life there are no such heroes that are praised for their extra ordinary valour.Because you can't jump from a wall which is more then 7-8 meters, and even if you jumped, you will be a martyr for nothing.

If the purpose is to banish the crime from the streets, you can develop good plans to fight it.

If you remember that "Dabang Khan" of Islamabad police, how he was beaten by the protesters and finally when he saw that his extra-valour is boring no fruits, he lost hopes and became lenient instead.
And finally the same man for showing extra-patriotism was suspended on special orders of Mr P.M for showing leniency.

This is how things work in Pakistan. If you are impressed by some Aamir Khan movie or any drama seriel like that of Mr Aashir Azeem, then it's fallacious