View Single Post
Old Friday, January 16, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
You are missing the point here. Valor is not something you show to be praised. It is a personal characteristic that comes natural to few. Others can think the few were just faking it for a while. Pakistani police has had its share of heroes like Safwat Ghayur. So he is a martyr and many of his peers are still serving but he will be known forever yet they are no ones.

Same is the case of Khi police chief Sahid Hayat, the operation was a success yet it was called off because of political interference but it doesn't belittle who he is or how he performed. He was given an administrative post but whenever he is back to field he will deliver again, unlike many who are there in field doing nothing more than retaining their jobs.

This is about who you are, this is about what you stand for. If you do the right thing you won't need anyone's approval. And all the glorification of the world can not satisfy a heart that knows for itself that the glory wasn't earned. That's why they say approval comes from within.

Reality is one thing but demoralizing juniors is another. Nothing good can happen this way, I differ! PSP is one of the most influential roles in Pakistan. You can do wonders and there are those who have done that. Or you can do nothing and say a capable police officer is a fiction or a myth.

And the case of SSP operations being beaten by protesters wasn't that simple as you made it look here. That is another story altogether.
No No You didn't understood, my point aptly. Or may be I've failed to make one.

Who is Safwat Ghaur or Shahid Hayat? I don't know. You have given two examples and there is a list and not only PSPs there are dozens of heroes in our society.
And who praises these heroes. They lie rotten in their homes. But who cares.
You must know one thing that at this place if you live an honest life just, it's the valour enough.
In an environment with internal politics and all that 60-70 percent of one's career get's wasted in curbing these foul situations. Those who have done job at any prestigious position will agree me as I have experienced myself as well.
And the result is when you go some thana they say "This is not our area".
When you go the next one "they say it is not our area and the previous one was"...
And the SSP situation is quite analogous. Why not? When a person with his chest forcibly out like some Salman Khan and jumps blindly into the mob like Sanjay Dutt. Other SSPs who just taken the 1 month leave or denied the vested duty are sleeping comfortably in their cosy homes. And that men even after remaining 1 week in hospital, now is a humiliated figure of the society.
Those who have envisaged something like this must remember that in this society, earning "Halal" and to be honest policy, is the toughest part, not killing some "culprit". When you have authority and weapon,killing some culprit is not difficult but to avoid any "innocent" from being killed is tough.

Rest of your debate was not wrong. Valour is a personal trait and so do the efficiency.

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, January 16, 2015 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following User Says Thank You to RAO RAMEEZ For This Useful Post:
imranazeem (Sunday, March 08, 2015)