View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 17, 2015

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

If you do not know who Safwat Ghaur is, then you shouldn't be talking about PSP heroes- just a thought.

Again I think that is difference of perspective, if someone sees living comfy in home as an achievement then the person is definitely not forces material. Then why join police, live comfy, be a shop keeper a businessman, anything else but not a member of law enforcement.

IG Isb asking for leave when the situation escalated is an embarrassment for the whole department. First thing is you decide, the decision might be right or wrong but that comes afterward. A person who would chicken out when faced with difficult choices, what is he doing in PSP? I think whoever was chairman FPSC when he was allocated, has some serious explanation to do here. Like he does not have any decision making power and he is in police!

And your remarks on SSP operations are childish. He was not being any Sanjay Dutt or Salman Khan. He had force of 18,000 under his command at that time, had he wanted to attack, there were times in dhanrna when his force out numbered the protesters! He didn't attack anyone but was attacked and the incident was well planned and pre-plotted. The attackers were arrested and it was no random mob attack but something bigger and uglier. Ask anyone serving in capital police.

And for God's sake he is no humiliated figure, he is a hero. I happened to go to PIMS when he was hospitalized, people of the city were paying rich tribute to him. He is the person known by everyone by name whereas know one knows the rest. Half of my friends still have crush on him and you say he is a humiliated figure. Come on!

We can continue this discussion but you would have to some up with some solid arguments not mere Bollywood references to make your case.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artemis For This Useful Post:
Gandolf (Wednesday, March 11, 2015), imranazeem (Sunday, March 08, 2015), sincere khan (Saturday, June 25, 2016)