View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 17, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
There are anti-riots police all over the world so they work on scientific theories and principles, and yes those are in books. Compiled through centuries of experience and intellect. But again nothing works for incompetents.
And that's your main argument after all, nothing can be done! So suit yourself.
For me, for a discussion to be interesting it has to be intellectually challenging, not where I feel like lecturing a school boy.
Well...I'll take it as a compliment. Who likes to to be regarded as some uncle. I think you have taken my plain joke of optician etc seriously.

Could you please bother me telling,if it is so simple. Why our police fails to do so?
If it is mere matter of a chapter of book or lecture, why we have n't tried to pass it on our "Mature Police Officer" (as you see them,I feel). Height of Maturity they have attained, we see.

And I see with mere clearance of some exam people regard themselves some "aliens".We know how much competent people are there in our bureaucracy. Well, it's another debate. As you've brought it to a personal level, I can't do anything at all. May you have a better life ahead.
And if I told you my C.V, you will forget this your badge once and forever. And it's an open challenge to you.

We forget every time a fact that knowledge is from Allah, so is the respect and so are all these worldly things. Nobody entered a scholar in this world from womb of his or her mother. I have seen many times this behaviour here in this forum.
If He can give you knowledge, he can snatch all your senses as well. If He can give you wealth and respect, He can throw you in the miseries as well.
Discussions here, end up with personal duels and proudly words.
The thing I hate most here. And tried to avoid such situation, but it's over now.
Have a happy life ahead.