View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 17, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

Let me say something about my fellows. I`m completely agree with PR. We should add Admins and Staff members in this criteria.

Argus:

He is a real guideline regarding every query which can be reason of irritation.

Leonidas :

He always prefers to be straight and forward. He sounds to be strict which is opposite of truth.

Qurratulain :

She is a real leader who broaches almost whole reforms for the community. For me, She is more like my sister.

Last Island :

She is responsible to make everything perfect at the forum. Her efforts are always commendable. Her capacity and willingness of doing best makes me bedazzled. She always support me when i have no way out.

Khushal :

A real source of laughter. He`s a man of benevolence. His posts give courage to do our best.

Prieti :

She is so loving and caring moderator. she never prefer to adapt strictness against any case.

Wounded healer :

He is the only doctor among mods who is himself imperfectly perfect. He keeps all incurable diseases away from forum.

Tauqeer Kurd :

He is a rising star of the community.

Amy :

She has the disconcerting habit of saying exactly what she thought. She alway found in state of confusion....

Apart from joke, She is really innocent and loving fellow.

Tariff for rest fellows will be posted very soon. I`ve to break it coz paucity of Butter and Chunna. Lemme buy some more to continue it.

Take care,

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, October 06, 2009 at 02:49 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sureshlasi For This Useful Post:
amy (Thursday, January 17, 2008), Last Island (Thursday, January 17, 2008), prieti (Friday, January 18, 2008), Qurratulain (Thursday, January 17, 2008), Surmount (Thursday, April 16, 2009), Wounded Healer (Tuesday, January 22, 2008)