View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 17, 2008
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Post Mods are Gr8.

Qayyum you have started a very good thread to appreciate the Moderatosr, and Thanks PR for including the staff members in this thread.

First of all it is due to the tireless efforts of the Argus Khan and Leonidas that they provided such kind of marvelous board for the aspirants of CSS. If this forum were not existed we were not be able to acquainted with each other.

The Moderators play key role while running the site and moderation is not an easy task especially when some one is preparing for CSS exam.

@A.J, Arwaa, amy, Kushal, Sureshlasi, Tauqeer Kurd, Wounded Healer.

Thank you, for your great contribution. Keep it up……..!
There would be no complainant; if someone is I think he may be wrong. Very friendly and frank behavior with all of the members. You all are very first-class.

@Qurratulain, prieti, Last Island.

Last Island: Very quick while helping the member, you don’t waste event a moment while helping & and replying queries. Great work on Islam.

Qurratulain: Very good suggestions, critical analyze & a lot.

Prieti: Excellent and very good.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, October 06, 2009 at 02:49 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xeric For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Thursday, January 17, 2008), prieti (Friday, January 18, 2008), Qurratulain (Friday, January 18, 2008), Sureshlasi (Friday, January 18, 2008)