View Single Post
Old Friday, January 18, 2008

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

well well well............... all i can say is that this forum and its moderators,admins and staff members all are very sweet and i found them extremly friendly.
i never hesitate to talk about any matter to both admins Argus and Leonidas . i feel as if im talking to my elder brothers. God bless u !

last island and preiti filled the space of sisters in my life as i dont have any before i met them.

Qurattulain is my ideal and i regard her alot.

I never missed any post by khushal because of uniqueness of his writing.

i'm really inspired by Wounded healer , Suresh and Tuaqeer .

they r my very dear friends and i feel proud of their friendship.

specialy wounded healer.... he is a BIG problem solver. he is always there when i need his help.

Suresh bhaiya ka kia batayen jee ...... feel proud of having him amongst us.

No, doubt that Tauqeer is a rising star of forum and its my heartiest wish to see a blue medal of CSP with his name and INSHALLAH he will get it one day. he is such a suchhhhhhhh a nice person.

i wish all the Admins, Mods and Staff members a very happy and contened life. May ALLAH paak always watch over u (AMEEN)
You people are really a gem and changed my life in one way or other.
thanks!
LOVE U ALL !
Khushal (Friday, January 18, 2008), Last Island (Friday, January 18, 2008), prieti (Saturday, January 19, 2008), Qurratulain (Friday, January 18, 2008), Sureshlasi (Friday, January 18, 2008), Wounded Healer (Tuesday, January 22, 2008), Zirwaan Khan (Friday, January 18, 2008)