View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 20, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

prieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura about

AOA,

At the outset, I decided to keep myself aloof from posting anything in the particular thread, but after having a glance at the comments and remarks by the fellow members, I couldn’t hold back to express a few words…

Dear members it’s an act of great munificence on ur part, that u people along with Admins and other worthy + deserving Mods, considered ME creditable enough to write upon something…

I am not certain whether to write all this or not, coz I don’t want to spoil the real theme of the thread, but still being indirectly acquainted with most of the members who responded in the thread, I hope u people won’t mind if I write some lines off the track…But before that I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to all of u specially

Qayum for initiating the thread;
Marwatone, Talha, Sis Nida, Pharm for appreciative comments;
Suresh for keenly observing me;
Ziakhan thanks dear for encouragement;
& Amy for giving such an honor…

Now coming to the point…Dears no doubt each of Ur words means a lot to me, owing to which I am really indebted to Ur positive reception….But friends apart from appreciation, I want a little more from all of u; something which U all could easily do for me….Though I never intend to get anything in return on behalf of sharing a very little knowledge that I have...Still If U people really want to thank or appreciate minute efforts/contributions I have made for the forum, then please remember me and my parents in ur valuable prayers…Today I am part of this team/forum, yet no one has seen tomorrow…Many people came and left; All I desire from U is to remember Me in good words, even if I am no more associated to this forum…. For me, this kindness of yours will be more comforting and pleasing than any other thing else…

Thanks once again all of u especially thread initiator for providing me an opportunity to put across my feelings…

May ALLAH shower His blessings upon all of U…Inshallah

Take care & Best Regards

A Man Would Do Nothing,
If He Waited Until He
Could Do It So Well
That No One Would Find Fault
With What He Has Done.