View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 20, 2008
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

Walikum Assalam sis Prieti,
Your words touched my heart. You seem to be, as sureshlasi said, loving & caring. From today, Inshallah, you & your parents will be included in my prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prieti
even if I am no more associated to this forum….
Never say this again. It is a great pleasure to have company of a person like you, at forum. And, Inshallah, you will stay with us for hundred more years.

May Allah bless you with abundant happiness, fill your life with different colours of joy & happiness & fullfil each & every desire of your heart, ameen.

Come on! Give me a smile.
The Following User Says Thank You to Princess Royal For This Useful Post:
prieti (Sunday, January 20, 2008)