View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 20, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Nonchalant is a jewel in the roughNonchalant is a jewel in the roughNonchalant is a jewel in the rough

Hello All!!!
hmmmm nice work by qayym-the thread starter-for giving us a chance to say something in honour of our moderaters,admins and staff members..
ok...first come the Admins...

Leonidas and Argus:
We are all very thankful to you two for providing us this precious forum...Hats off to you guyz for managing all this perfectly!!!

@All the staff members
Zia khan,Muskan Ghuman,Tabasum shabir awan,AJ...
thankyou for your help whenever we needed it..you guyz are undoubtedly valuable members of this forum...
and i specially want to thank A.J. for his support and help

@Mods
Aaaaahhh~ here comes some nice and helping fellas
Khushal,Preiti,Wounded Healer,Amy,Aarwa,Sureshlasi,Tauqeer kurd,Qurraulain,Last Island.....
words can not express my feelings(is it,ohhh??)(hehehe) but apart from joking...you guyz are the ladlaas of this forum..and laadlees too...(i support gender equality)..

I want to thank specially...
LAST ISLAND...You are simply the OXYGEN of this forum...REALLY...i dont know how to thank you for your help and all..when there was no member online and only we two were here in the middle of the night..heheehe
But i can only say one thing..THANK YOU SIS FOR BEING THERE!!!

And Qurratulain...hmmm aap ki to kya baat hai...thanks for helping us out and for your precious posts...

Here comes Suresh Lasi....the most precious and valueable mod...REally i mean it...when one looks at his posts and how he helps us in our subjects...anyone would say that ...SURESH!!! YOU ROCK!!!

I hope im not forgetting anyone...hmmm???

@Preiti
My prayers are with you sweetheart...and as PR said ke dont say again that..even if I am no more associated to this forum…. Damn!!!pher iss forum me mazaa nao ayega if you are not here...May you get what you desire..in this world and akhirah..and may Allah shower his blessings on your mum and dad...come on cheer up!!!

Thankyou all for helping us..i know Allah will reward you all..
And hey Qayym...wese aapas ki baat hai...kitne reputation points miley mods say???hehehe..just kidding bot thank you too for this thread..

PEACE
Aano

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, October 06, 2009 at 02:50 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nonchalant For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Sunday, January 20, 2008), prieti (Tuesday, January 22, 2008), qayym (Sunday, January 20, 2008), Qurratulain (Sunday, January 20, 2008), Sureshlasi (Sunday, January 20, 2008)