View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 31, 2015
43rd CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 72

Jolie Dame will become famous soon enoughJolie Dame will become famous soon enough
Default Day 2

We reported at 8:30 am.
First we were directed to a room where three psychologists were sitting (one female and two males). Tables were arranged and each table had pencils, eraser and sharpners. They gave an overview of the activities which were going to be held. Soon after that they announced the topic for Urdu group discussion.
Topic: Islam dour-e-hazir k taqazon ko pora nahi ker sakta.
Time: 10 minutes (After 10 minutes the buzzer rang)

Next activity was English speech.
Topics were Social media is a curse, It is important to live rich or die rich, Information technology has harmed our cultural values, development indicators of Pakistan and there were two more that I don't remember. My topic was Social Media is a curse. Each candidate got two minutes to ponder, no pencil available to write the topic or any points, you just have to make it in your mind and then speak for two minutes.

Then third activity was command task. My command task was related to foreign policy of Pakistan towards Asian countries in post cold war scenario. Recommendations have to be given to higher officials. Other command tasks were a town hall was being used for commercial purpose, one was related to problems of old pensioners and solutions for creating ease for them, one was related to foreign ships are evading taxes, what action could be taken. I don't remember the rest of the two

That was all for the group activities. Everybody did really well. Then we were told to wait for 30 to 35 minutes and meanwhile we were asked to rank each other. 5 minutes are given and they stand nearby while you do this and take back the form immediately after you are done. Then they started calling one by one for the interview. They don't allow you to interact with anybody after your interview ends. You have to leave.
We say unto it:Be. And it is (Quran 16:40)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jolie Dame For This Useful Post:
Antalpur (Sunday, November 15, 2015), camran (Sunday, February 01, 2015)