View Single Post
Old Monday, February 23, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Insult of the word 'COMRADE'

How a word 'comrade' has been totally changed into a different negative meaning and dimension, it is used for bandits, looters and villains now. No, not at all, this doesn't mean, of the word 'comrade' it is a respectable word. It is used for those who are social activists and fight for the rights of human beings-- it also means a friend or companion.

Word 'comrade' has been used for great social activists and revolutionists like; Comrade Che Guevara, Comrade Mao Tse Tung, Comrade Hyder bux jatoi and recently a comrade of Sindh who passed away, Comrade Sobu gianchandani. Whenever, I listen to this word for who loot people and ruin their rights, my heart feels pity and I ask myself, 'is this political consciousness of our land?'. They were the real comrades who fought for the rights of their fellow men and dedicated their lives.

It is my appeal to you through this letter, especially students of Sindh university that kindly don't use this word for ill-doings and ill-doers. Use it only for those who are worthy of it, who fight for the rights of people. I end up with a quotation of Prabhakar bargurde, "Comrade! Tomorrow's dawn is yet to rise, sleep undisturbed until then."

Zuhaib Ahmed Pirzada
23-2-2015 Pak-Observer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zuhaib ahmed For This Useful Post:
Revboy (Wednesday, November 08, 2017), Sara Hamid (Monday, February 23, 2015)