View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 01, 2015

comp Engr will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerqwr View Post
My journey of CSS has been fraught with bitter realizations. Though I was already aware (told by seniors who have cleared and are sitting CSPs) that this exam is a combination of three things, namely (i)Luck (ii)Ratta and (iii)English writing skills; I got to experience this myself firsthand. I have appeared twice (2013, 2015), and this realization has grown even stronger after CE-2015.

Sadly, there is no other way to make one's way into the civil service; so I had to lower my standards and sit in such an idiotic exam. (Note: I am calling the exam idiotic, not those who appear in it. Pakistan has talent, but the correct way of channelizing and grooming it is non-existent).
Brother,You should better know what you did in those papers that you have recently attempted.Its a matter of luck.The way you posted your statement on this form now it looks like you have done all your papers worst and there is no chance of what you did in CE 2015.I have also attempted for second and last time because of over age for CE-2016.So,don't dishurt yourself.Trust in GOD.