View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas
Each time someone give you a positive rep, you gain one point. When you reach 100 points, you will have two green reputation dots and on and on. At the same time you gain a rep power of 4 points. Which means that each time you give positive rep to someone, the recipient will gain 4 points and same goes for the negative points.
I don't understand this system. Actually, my rep. points do not always increase by one point. Sometimes by two points, five points and recently it increased by nine points. Can you explain me how this happens?