View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 22, 2015

shahjeegr8 is on a distinguished road
Default None of the Jobs have Islamabad Domicile Quota

Dear members,

I am so confused about the original jurisdiction of Islamabad domicile. Now adays, Govt. advertised many post for filling up the same and the quota mentioned for jobs are Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, FATA, AJK and none of the jobs mentioned any quota for Islamabad domicile holders. I have seen somewhere that Islamabad domicile holders are eligible to apply for posts reserved for Punjab quota in the organizations which are working in Federal government. If that's true, I shall be very much thankful to you if you can provide me such notification copy or any other document which shows that we (Islamabad Domicile Holders) can apply against Punjab Quota in Federal Govt. Organizations/Ministries.

Through this, you can help alot of unemployed youth who doesn't have clear idea about their Islamabad's domicile and also help them to apply and get job on Punjab quota.

Dear Admin: Please don't remove or shift this post to any other section as the people like me are very much tensed about the situation due to non-showing of quota for Islamabad Domicile Holders in Federal Govt. Jobs.

Thanks a lot in advance. Jazak ALLAH