View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wasco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussain_qureshi View Post
Will be obliged enough, if have a reply of few more..........

1. The field allowance is fixed @ Rs. 5000/- for all officers irrespective of their grades.
2. What is the limit of house ceiling facility for officers grade?
3. During training complete salary is allowed except field allowance i.e. Rs 5000.
4. is there any benefit (other than financial) attached to NAB job?
5. What is the authority & power of NAB officer?

Regards
1. Field allowance is not equal for equal grades. I think JIO gets around Rs.3000 , AD gets 4800 something while DD,s are provided around 5500 Rs.
2. Officer grade starts from JIO in NAB. He can get upto 12300 i think as house ceiling facility in cities where NAB regional offices exist. AD can get 16000 may be 2 to 3 hundred more or less.
3. Yes . An IO would get full salary during training minus field allowance.
4. One thing you should keep in mind, NAB definitely provides a bit higher remunerations but you have to sacrifice your personal life, your free mind of any stress and tension, party times, a lot of friends. On the other side being a NAB officer you would have high recognition in the society, respect in your surroundings (a lot of enemies though), and where ever you go you would have protocol among other officers.
5. Authority does lie in a persons personality more than his designation. NAB officers are considered as powerful officers in the country although they usually do not exert pressure on the people. Remember the LAW that gives an officer the power also compels him to be with in that limit.
NAB officer is not about pistol in the hand with hero like looks rather heavy files with a tired face...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wasco For This Useful Post:
Hussain_qureshi (Thursday, March 26, 2015), leadsmalik98 (Saturday, March 28, 2015), waqaralam (Monday, June 22, 2015)