View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 11, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default CCE~13 Journalism Paper

CCE~13 Journalism/Mass Communication Paper 2015

Note: Attempt any Six questions:

1-What is the ethical & constitutional issues associated with online journalism and how PEMRA determines its code of ethics in the present scenario of electronic media.

2-Define the following terms:
i-Source
ii-Gatekeeper
iii-Linkage
iv-Decoding
v-Interpersonal Communication

3-Point out social responsibility theory of press and examine press responsibilities in the current era?

4-Define the word "Communication" and elaborate its process with diagrams?

5-How news paper is produced? Describe its process?

6-Define any five types of advertisement with at least two examples each?

7-Define the genres of media writing
i-Editorial
ii-Article
iii-Profile
iv-Biography
v-Feature
vi-Column

8-Point out and discuss the role of Muslim Press in Pak Movement?

It was the easiest paper! I attempted Q no. 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8. I made diagrams, mentioned references, quotes and attempted all the questions to the point. I am expecting minimum minimum 130+. Is it okay to quote or give poetry in Urdu; today in last question the poetry clicked and I wrote it down straight away. As in Pakistan movement, the journalists were junooni and they played their role for independence. So, that's why I wrote "Junoon se or ishq se milti hay azadi, Qurbani ki bahoon mein milti hai aazadi"