Thread: Are We Muslims?
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 12, 2008

habibrahet is on a distinguished road

salam

Dr. Khan was born in Bhopal, his family migrated from india to Pakistan in 1952. He done his bechlores of sciences in 1960 from Karachi University with majoring in Physics Mettallurgy. After that he obtained the degree of Master of Science (Technology) in 1967 from Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands, and a Doctor of Engineering degree in metallurgical engineering from the Catholic University of Leuven in Belgium in 1972.

In 1972 he received his PHD. he joined FDO in amesteredem, netherland.

1976 he came pakistan. he took the charge of Pakistran's urenium errichment program that was under PAEC. later it was took from PAEC and renamed KRL

1999, pakistan carried out the famous five nuclear test (but according to Dr. Samar Mubarak mand, pakistan had already carried out his cold test in 1984, ref. read the attachment)

February 2004, Pakistan govt. reported that Khan had signed a confession indicating that he had provided Iran, Libya, and North Korea with designs (please note this point and read attachement) and technology to aid in nuclear weapons programs, and said that the govt. had not been complicit in the proliferation activities.
On February 4, 2004, Khan appeared on national television and confessed to running a proliferation ring.
he was pardoned the next day by Musharraf, the Pakistani president, but held under house arrest.
August, 2006, the Pakistani govt. announced that Khan had been diagnosed with cancer and was undergoing treatment.

July 2007, 2 govt. officials told the Press that restrictions on Khan had been eased few months ago, and that Khan could meet friends and relatives either at his home or elsewhere in Pakistan. The officials said that a security detail continued to control his movements still.

although he was operated succesfully, in Oct or in nov. his condiotion had deteriorated and he was suffered some vein problem.

(*special note

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibrahet

But in Pakistan, President of Pakistan fixed Mr. AQ Khan as a VC of an Agricultural University (That post have only the administration work).

I think, it is better that being a VC of a University and a Proved scientist he should be offered to deleiver speech fortnightly in various universities of pakistan to the students of related field, Technical persons and the Junier Scientists in all over in Pakistan. In this way He ( AQ Khan) may pass his inteligence, his experience, to the young generation, rather than only being a vc of a university.

I think i post some wrong information in my last post that i now quoted now.

The VC of a university is another personality having same name i.e. Abdul Qadeer Khan,

i realy very sorry for.

that may kindly be corrected and read as

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibrahet
I think, it is better that being a Proved scientist, he should be offered to deleiver speeches fortnightly in various universities of pakistan to the students of related field, Technical persons and the Junier Scientists in all over in Pakistan. In this way He ( AQ Khan) may pass his inteligence, his experience, to the young generation.
I, realy, again very sorry for my delusion.

plz note that what i said about a vc of a university is another person named A Q K Rajput rather than Nuclear Scientist AQ Khan.

It was just my delusion but AQ Khan.

here i am attaching a interview of Dr. Samar Mubarak Mund taken by Hamid mir. Plz read that interview, and views of Mr. Mund about Mr. Khan and think about a person who did not in touch with PAEC, how can be threaded with providing designs and technology to aid in nuclear weapons programs to other countries?

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet