View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 19, 2015

asma mehvish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz mubashar View Post
@asma mehvish
Yup! I would also suggest you to opt Public Ad. There are a couple of solid reasons for opting it: first, Public Ad's syllabus is almost the same as it was before regrouping, and you can consult just one or two recommended books for better preparation with somewhat certainty; second, it is not much difficult one or much technical one like some other subjects, and you can get even some ready-made topics from consulting English Newspapers esp. those columns that are written on ecology of bureaucracy, public dealings, etc. Another edge is that you can even consult some past papers for this subject as this is not a new or nascent subject in the arena of CSS.
mubashar bhai i am so much confusing my all other combination are too tough i was busy in my ms exam so my lot of time has been wasted now i want to chose those subject which material i can get from net because due to some personal problem i can,t join academy in Multan . this is my second attempt and it will be last according to my family