View Single Post
Old Friday, May 01, 2015
43rd CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 126

revival is on a distinguished road

Thanks to Almighty ALLAH. I've also been allocated to FSP from KPK.

Merit no 126. M Fahad Ur Rehman.

One of the biggest dream and ambition of my life completed after so many hardships and struggles and years of joblessness.

Heartiest congratulations to all those who have been allocated and to those who aren't, May ALLAH help you in your future endeavors. You did great comrades, in the end, somethings are beyond our comprehension and luck, fate and some other factors come into play.

For me everyone who clears this exam out of thousands is a champion and hero. Just the fear of not been selected down these months and the stress clearly testifies that how sad and down one must be feeling for not being selected, but still there is always a way forward and there is always that hope friends. God bless you all.

In the end a big gratitude to this forum and its prestigious and regular contributors who turn our dreams, specially mine, into reality.

Because this forum has always been my key motivator and mentor in everything related to CSS.

Now the debt can only be returned if even after selection we keep on contributing to this forum for the guidance of coming members.
ADIL KHESHGI (Friday, May 01, 2015), Amna (Saturday, May 02, 2015), amnasharif (Saturday, May 02, 2015), bathoor (Friday, May 01, 2015), EHSAN RAFIQ (Thursday, January 07, 2016), gzwazir (Tuesday, May 05, 2015), imad2 (Saturday, May 02, 2015), imranazeem (Saturday, May 02, 2015), Kamran8 (Saturday, May 16, 2015), Last Island (Friday, May 01, 2015), madiha alvi (Friday, May 01, 2015), shazi mughal (Friday, May 01, 2015), silza (Sunday, May 03, 2015), THameed (Tuesday, May 05, 2015), The Manager (Monday, May 04, 2015), useyour name (Saturday, May 02, 2015), zaroonsiddiqui (Friday, May 01, 2015)