View Single Post
Old Monday, May 04, 2015
43rd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 274

amnasharif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazish Hina Shafiq View Post
thanks a lot.
What about Essay? did you get it checked by someone??I think this is where academies would matter most.What do you think?
For know I am planning to write an essay every monday.But I don't have any teacher I am planning to find a teacher in September because right now I am living in a small town.And we will move in September.
How is this approach?
You are most welcome.

Your approach on Essay is a very sound one. If you are not used to writing then you should constantly develop this skill and must get your essays checked too.

I wrote only two essays and showed them to two separate teachers. That's all I could manage given the time I had! Nevertheless didn't actually practice writing essays much cuz I am already a masters in English Literature and writing was not a big issue as it is already my hobby.

Do yourself a favour while you have time get the book: Essays of Sir Francis Bacon. Or see if you can find them on the Internet. Similarly ESSAYS of Bernard Shaw are very famous too. So Google these and essays by other famous literary writers and you will come up with some real quality material that you may get to use in paper.