View Single Post
Old Monday, May 04, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Nazish Hina is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnasharif View Post
You are most welcome.

Your approach on Essay is a very sound one. If you are not used to writing then you should constantly develop this skill and must get your essays checked too.

I wrote only two essays and showed them to two separate teachers. That's all I could manage given the time I had! Nevertheless didn't actually practice writing essays much cuz I am already a masters in English Literature and writing was not a big issue as it is already my hobby.

Do yourself a favour while you have time get the book: Essays of Sir Francis Bacon. Or see if you can find them on the Internet. Similarly ESSAYS of Bernard Shaw are very famous too. So Google these and essays by other famous literary writers and you will come up with some real quality material that you may get to use in paper.
Yes,Currently I am reading conquest of happiness by Bertrand Russel.Because I have also opted English Literature.I will look for the book.
I have been educated in Army Public Schools and I have good command over English.(Or I would like think so..).
Sorry if I am a being a constant nuisance.
But I need to ask about precis and comprehension.The people on this forum are practicing it constantly.I don't think about it that much.Am I making a mistake?