View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 05, 2015

freshy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Nauman Nadeem View Post
Well I've been selected as management trainee at McDonalds.They've called me to complete my hiring documentation in order to start my job.
I wonder if anyone (who worked as management trainee there) could help me out regarding that matter.I'm so confused!Should i join McDonalds or not?
The thing is I'm an electrical engineer and completed my degree just 3 months ago.I'm already waiting for penalty of interviews in some public sector organization after qualifying their test,which makes me so confused.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
This is a hospitality job, i worked as a trainee manager in a MNC for five months, all i can say is that it's a hectic job, don't jump into this field unless you don't have any other option. This sort of job requires a lot of follow up on guests, every minute they are gonna ask you why is this place so dirty? why aren't you doing follow ups on guests? why? why? why? and one more thing, they say about hospitality job, THERE IS A TIME TO COME AT THIS JOB, NO SPECIFIC TIME TO LEAVE. Aside from 9 hours of work, closing a shift may take 1-2 hours or more depending on work. Forget your social life, Absolutely Zero holidays on EID or any other Event , Wish you best of luck
The Following User Says Thank You to freshy For This Useful Post:
zohrab (Tuesday, May 26, 2015)