View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 06, 2015
43rd CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 163

siddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaroonsiddiqui View Post
It's great that you have done it on your own. Allah bless you with many more successes. But how did you do it? How did you manage all the things?
I mean how much time did you give to the prep of CSS?
Please reply
Thanks a lot. Well, my first attempt was quite haphazard. Started meaningful preparation after submitting my admission form and I was doing job; it was not quite well managed. For second attempt I did proper planning; picked topics; made comprehensive study plans; made bullet point notes; scheduled everything. I used to give some 6-8 hours daily. One plus with me was that I had experience of teaching along with literature background. Essay and English never gave me any tough time; I could manage these on my own with least preparation. For current affairs I visited authentic websites and made notes. Rest was easy. You need to have some writing potential and good analytic skills. If you don't have; you must develop these.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siddiqui88 For This Useful Post:
Antalpur (Wednesday, May 06, 2015), Nazish Hina (Wednesday, May 06, 2015), tanker (Wednesday, May 06, 2015)