View Single Post
Old Monday, February 18, 2008
Perfectionist!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
marwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to behold

@aghaYasirkhan

My advice to you is to read newspapers loudly. This will help you in understanding English.
And I agree to Omer ,you should start from editorials first. I think editorials are little bit in easy language.
Ayan Khan (Saturday, August 23, 2008), kiyani (Wednesday, April 04, 2012), MAHIKAN (Monday, March 01, 2010), Malik Iqbal (Tuesday, July 10, 2012), Waseemtabish (Tuesday, September 22, 2009), Wish Zahra (Friday, February 28, 2014)