View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 07, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Nazish Hina is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilz favourite demon View Post
Ali Raza
Roll No.1452
Merit No. 73
Allocation MLCG
ESSAY 45
COMPOSITION 45
CURRENT AFFAIRS 48
PAK. AFFAIRS 54
E.D.S. 71
ISLAMIAT 68
GEOGRAPHY 144
BRITISH HISTORY 137
INTERNATIONAL LAW 59
PUNJABI 72 WRITTEN TOTAL 743
VIVA 105 GRAND TOTAL 848
I think m the unluckiest person this year;m not trying to justify myself but in a nutshell i would say that the so called CSS EXAM is not an exam actually it is a selection procedure where the criteria of nepotism,favourism,foolishness and at times blatant abuse of authority by the so called "learned" members apply.Anyways i snatched my allocation as MLCG was my 2nd preference after PSP,which was my passion as i wanted to fight and die for my people;but God knows better as i dont see any reason for being too much patriotic.....n that too for a corrupt and unjust country like pakistan ..so m satisfied .....i had no shortcoming there was problem with their assessment;so m happy
If it's all nepotism and favoritism and blah,blah....Then how did you got allocated?
Stop discouraging people!!

There's too much contradiction in you first you wanted to die for your country and now when you didn't get it.Now it's corrupt and unjust
Way to go!
Quote:
i had no shortcoming there was problem with their assessment
Don't you think it's a bit narcissistic.I think FPSC judged you right!!
comp Engr (Thursday, June 18, 2015), Waseim (Wednesday, November 04, 2015)