View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 07, 2015

RaoMAK is on a distinguished road
Default Desperately require guidance.

I guess in order to fully understand my situation and guide me properly you would need some background information.

I am doing articles of CA, and have spent about 1.5 years in training now remaining period is 2.5 years. I am married with a child (Alhamdulillah), belong to white collar family. I am a graduate and my DOB is Feb 3rd 1988. Thus, making CES-2016 my last attempt and also would be my first.

Now the conundrum that I am going through is, whether I should leave my current professional training and attempt CES-2016 (cuz not only I have passion for Civil Services but also don't want to regret missing this opportunity) or should I just brush this idea off.
I have been following this blog and understanding that many CSPs are here to help aspirants. I want an honest opinion on this matter.

I have studied the syllabus and even choose the optional that I would opt but the thing is, I am standing on the edge at the moment and desperately need a nudge either towards CES- 2016 or back to my professional training.

Waiting in anticipation.