View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 07, 2015

engineer mech is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuiab Ahmed View Post
Thanks a ton for the response. After reading your post i took a sigh of relief that i could tame the monster of physics.
Dear Umair.... i need one more favor from your side. As u have mentioned that one should consult the books of bsc and msc.... can you please share the names of books along with writers name...

As i belong to rural areas so its quite difficult for me to get the books.... if you could share some notes ... I will be thankful
Waiting for your candor response....
Thanks in anticipation
consult halliday resnick book. You dont have to go through the whole book. Just download the syllabus and past papers and study topic wise. Remember you will never find all the content of the syllabus in one book. For example the lorrentz transformation derivation, compton and shrodinger wave equation and similar kind of derivations you will get these through the internet only. Similarly michelson morley expirement in relativity chapter, you will find it out by an Indian authored book. I dont remember the name. and another very important information for you, its course content is quite lengthy. You will have to spare a month for only this subject with full dedication. If you have the aptitude only then go for it. otherwise it is not easy to carry this subject.

Fsc physics and chemsitry books also need to be consulted. Like atomic, nuclear and electronics portion, fsc physics and chemistry books will be enough.

Last edited by Argus; Monday, May 11, 2015 at 08:29 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to engineer mech For This Useful Post:
imranazeem (Wednesday, September 02, 2015), Shuiab Ahmed (Thursday, May 07, 2015)