View Single Post
Old Friday, May 08, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilz favourite demon View Post
guys as i have stated earlier that m not trying to justify myself but everybody who has a score of below 160 is moaning abt his interview marks.What should i do????????????i have been slaughtered by the so called learned panel.I have clear doubts about their capabilities in human resource management i had a good enough interview on the very ist day;it was never a 105 interview but to the hell with FPSC and i accept Allahs decision but as far as FPSC is concerned it is the most flawed organization in the world i can just laugh over them the most foolish ''organization''
MLCG is "Aalaa" post man.Tidy life.No hustle and bustle. Perks and privileges. Enjoy life...Best of Luck...I was sitting once in office of Noor-ul-Amin the D.C.O of Faisalabad. It was 5 p.m, the clerk came out with a huge bundle of files. Told me that, he will see files up till 10 p.m and then will get up early in the morning, after completing some pending work,will come to the office, right at office timing because some more tasks will be ready for him. I don't know it was a lie, or what...But activity of that person in the city confirms what the clerk said as well.
I don't know but I guess...PSPs will have some equivalent working schedule...May be it was not FPSC, it's the entity above the skies allocated you...You can become a vigilante wearing a Mask, if you dream of getting martyred some day.
exclusively (Sunday, May 10, 2015)