View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 09, 2015
43rd CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 163

siddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilz favourite demon View Post
Ali Raza
Roll No.1452
Merit No. 73
Allocation MLCG
ESSAY 45
COMPOSITION 45
CURRENT AFFAIRS 48
PAK. AFFAIRS 54
E.D.S. 71
ISLAMIAT 68
GEOGRAPHY 144
BRITISH HISTORY 137
INTERNATIONAL LAW 59
PUNJABI 72 WRITTEN TOTAL 743
VIVA 105 GRAND TOTAL 848
I think m the unluckiest person this year;m not trying to justify myself but in a nutshell i would say that the so called CSS EXAM is not an exam actually it is a selection procedure where the criteria of nepotism,favourism,foolishness and at times blatant abuse of authority by the so called "learned" members apply.Anyways i snatched my allocation as MLCG was my 2nd preference after PSP,which was my passion as i wanted to fight and die for my people;but God knows better as i dont see any reason for being too much patriotic.....n that too for a corrupt and unjust country like pakistan ..so m satisfied .....i had no shortcoming there was problem with their assessment;so m happy
I have met somewhat similar fate. But let me tell you one thing: its not about shortcoming or performance at the time of interview its about the group you fell fit in. They just adjusted your merit accordingly and interview was the tool to do so as you had pretty high score in written. Their criteria can be different but why would they have personal grudges against some candidates and reward some others?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siddiqui88 For This Useful Post:
Aamish Bhatti (Monday, May 11, 2015), khanorak (Saturday, May 09, 2015)