View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 10, 2015
43rd CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 73

devilz favourite demon is on a distinguished road
Default Its the almighty that decides .....................no one else

AOA to all aspirants and seniors i posted my detailed marks sheet some days ago n lamented the FPSC for my score of 105 in the interview.............i put the whole blame over the FPSC ..........ofcourse i was disappointed and heartbroken and as my interview and psychological went well so i was sure that i have been marginalised ..................so said bla bla bla about the FPSC .............but now when the initial disappointing phase is over,i ve come to a conclusion that its ryt that i have been marginalised but this has been done by ALLAH not the FPSC so juniors i wud suggest that work hard pray to ALLAH n make urselves good,gentle,sober,helpfull to others n above all good humans and true muslims ....as i had sound knowledge,good communication skills,sooperb confidence level but i lacked in the above stated areas so guys think positive work hard and uplift ur character m sure Allah would help u as he has helped me i.e. allocated me with 105 in the interview so its Him Who decides.......... panel tou bas waseela bnta hai gud luk to all n sorry if my comments hurt any one
The Following User Says Thank You to devilz favourite demon For This Useful Post:
Sweet Gondal (Saturday, October 10, 2015)