View Single Post
Old Monday, May 25, 2015
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazish Hina Shafiq View Post
Okay this maybe a bit awkward
But what are the mistakes you made in your first attempt and what did you learn from them?
And how can they be avoided by newbies?
Good question! I didn't make any mistake in my first attempt, because I did not have time to make one.

I had appeared in CSS 2012 with hardly one month preparation right after doing my MBA, and even that when I didn't have any other option. You may make a guess of my state of preparation by one instance. I came to know that I have to attempt the paper on blank sheets when the same were handed over to me in the exam hall, and I was like "Sir, meri sheets py line ni lgi hui"

Best of Luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
imranazeem (Thursday, June 04, 2015), Imrantm (Monday, May 25, 2015)