Thread: A secular state
View Single Post
Old Monday, June 01, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Nazish Hina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainatkhan View Post
I am astonished to see that my reply to this thread has been deleted. May I ask the moderators why they have deleted my reply to this thread?

I had mentioned in my reply that A Muslim Welfare State is thousands time better than secular or any other state. Because Islam is the complete code of life. It gives solution of every problem in The Holy Quran and Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Peace be upon Him.

The only reason, we are facing problems in our country, because many among us have become Secular. If we follow true spirit of Islam, we will then not be doing anything wrong.

For instance: Islam is against the Killings of Humanity and it says that the murder of one person is equal to murder of whole Humanity. So, if terrorists were Muslims, they would have not killed people, either they are killing to Muslim or people of other community.

Islam says that A poor and a rich both are equal in Law. The Holy Prophet also said that nations were ruined before because they had separate laws for Poor and Rich. The Holy Prophet Peace Be Upon Him said that if his daughter had stolen something, he would have cut her hand.

Bribery and many other bad things which are happening in our country are due to not following the True Spirit of Islam. In other words it is secularism which has created all these problems to our country.
This is a news article section. If we want to have a discussion then we should take it to discussion forum