View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 13, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrastinator View Post
Since you have suggested philosophy, I am seriously deliberating on it but I feel very little confident, though its a good read but jargon is problem and I havn't been a philosophy student and i will be at great loss if general questions come. out of the topics mentioned. Would you still stick with your advice? I have I.Law as an alternate for it. Besides that please answer my query in Town planning section, it would be inappropriate to ask it here. Thanks
Dear sister, if you have opted IR, then go for I.Law, likewise; if you have opted Political Science then C.Law is much better to cover. I am also going to opt C.Law. Because, Philosophy is tricky and we do not have ample time to cover it to the level of perfection. Although I love philosophy to read on. As far as Town Planning & Urban Management is concerned, it is the most easiest subject in CSS optional subjects. I got many mails form sisters and brother so I can not reply them all by mailing. Therefore, I am trying to post my notes topic wise. Hopefully, it will help you in preparation. I am giving you the link:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-optio...ss-2016-a.html

Jazak'allah