View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 25, 2015
43rd CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 58

shahsamadhamadani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazish Hina View Post
I absolutely adored your post. A beautiful advice straight from the heart and full of experience.
I have no words to thank you. I also feel the same way about academies and not just CSS acedamies .All of them equally repel me.
I would like to get more tips out of you but sadly we have absolutely no subject in common.
So I'm going to ask the cliched question.
What books did you read for essay? I am not asking about structure and grammar but I am asking for material.How does one find all the facts to write 3000 words about a single topic.
Reply in your free time.
Thanks for your appreciation.
I read different books for essay but only to understand the structure of the essay and regarding developing its outline.. Two main books i consulted were:

“English Essays” by Adeel Niaz
“World of essays” by Abdul Hafeez Bhatti

And you can collect all the stuff regarding essay from newspapers, internet browsing and books. In this regard, practicing idea expansion will be of major help to you. Do as many idea expansions as much as you can. Because they will bring out the creative writing within you.