View Single Post
Old Monday, July 13, 2015

Khan Umair is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani g View Post
First of all it is not MTO post. It is very ordinary job you will be placed as customer services officer and salary is as meager as 18000-20,000. I'm giving all of you a brotherly suggestion please do not join this organization. IF you are well qualified please wait for a better opportunity to come. There is only exploitation in this organization. The higher ups lashes you all the time and treats you as slaves. They will tease you to bring deposit and that your performance will be measured by the sales you brought to the bank. This is the insight story of the bank as I have completed my one year of pathetic service with this organization. Employees are working really under pressure here. My advice to all of you is that avoid banking sector, but if you so desire, at least join a big and top ranking bank. If you don't trust what I have just said simply visit any summit bank and ask yourself from any staff member.

Good Luck.

mani g are you sure not to go for this bank ??? what are the salary at time of joining??and any increment?? from which branch or district you had that expereince?