View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 23, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einstein plus Newton View Post
Please make it clear here...
Is for Malakand Division age limit 30 years ???
I am from district Malakand...My d.o.b is 10-03-1990
As far as I can infer from internet details, there is no more any Malakand Agency/Division anymore. There is now only Malakand District in KPK Province with right to vote and represented in Provincial Parliament through following seats,

PK-98 (Malakand-1) Sama Ranizai
PK-99 (Malakand-2) Swat Ranizai

So according to this information Malakand is no more in FATA nor PATA. So age limit for Malakand district would be 28 years according to the rules.

(b)The candidates belonging to the recognized Tribes who are permanent residents of the areas mentioned-below and whose families have been living in these areas. Such candidates must attach a certificate (Annex-B of Application Form) to be issued by Political Agent/ DCO/District Magistrate in support of their claim:—

1. Baluchistan
2. Tribal Areas of D.I.Khan and Peshawar Divisions (including former Frontier States of Dir, Swat, Chitral and Amb).
3. Former excluded (Baluch) area forming part of the Dera Ghazi Khan and Rajanpur Districts.
4. Former Tribal Areas of Mardan and Hazara Divisions.
5. Upper Tanawal Area of Hazara Division

Rest any other senior member belonging to the area in question can validate my findings.

Or you can call FPSC anytime and get an authentic information from them. My suggestion mail them instead of calling as the e-mail will be properly processed and replied to.

JazakAllah
Einstein plus Newton (Saturday, July 25, 2015)