Originally Posted by asma mehvish View Post
my optional subjects are these
chemistry-200
indopakhistory-100
botany-100
geography 100
Town Planning & Urban Management 100
INSHAALLAH
my qualification i am master in chemistry from BZU Multan recently. i have job in education department of 14 scale. i prepare both paper simultaneously because most of our syllabus is related to my master syllabus anyhow no doubt organic paper is easy and interesting but infect it is more complex and confusing because little mistake in drawing of structures of the molecules completely make wrong molecule so organic portion of our syllabus demand more and more practice. for those candidates who are in phase of just starting their preparation i suggest them to start organic first . i can not share my notes completely because that are in hard copy form and it is very tough job to give them shape of soft copy and my speed of typing is very slow however i will share with you headings of all question as well as conceptual or reasoning question as well as some question .
I,m very glad to have u asma....I have also done bs.hons.Chem ....it will be great help to have u...can I have ur email I'd?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shonNa For This Useful Post:
asma mehvish (Sunday, July 26, 2015), LovelyMano (Tuesday, September 29, 2015)