View Single Post
Old Friday, August 21, 2015

Anam Akram will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAhsanIqbal View Post
I liked the suggestion about replacing "Computer sciences" with "International Relations". But in my current state, I have no idea even about the meaning of International relations. This means I have to take a start from "Zero".
Generally, I am good with subjects where one is not supposed to remember the hard facts and figures, but only ideas. This is why I hate history and literature. So my preference would be to avoid subjects related to history and literature as much as possible.
"Anam Akram", can you tell me more about "International Relations"? Or can you share some resources that can give me an overall introduction of the subject?

If I choose to opt for International relations, then the possible combinations for me are:

Replace Computer sciences with IR
  • International Relations (200)
  • Psychology (100)
  • Chemistry (200)
  • Gender studies (100)

Take Environmental sciences instead of Gender studies
  • International relations
  • Psychology
  • Chemistry
  • Environmental sciences

Leave out chemistry (which is totally unrelated to the rest of the subjects) and opt for International law + Town planning
  • International relations
  • Psychology
  • International law
  • Town planning
  • Environmental sciences
Which combination would be better ??
I would recommend this combination:
International relations
Psychology
International law
Town planning
Environmental sciences

Go through this book, it will give you the overall introduction of the subject.It is also recommended by FPSC for Pakistan Affairs.

International Relations by Joshua Goldstein
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7gwtnnr8r...stein.pdf?dl=0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmring sea View Post
a.a.
i have opted for
psychology because i took it last year too
sociology because i took it last year too
IR subject is totally new to me, can any one guide me how to prepare it
confused about:

mercantile law (i am aware of all the sllaybus as i hv studied it before) or Public admn (i hv seen sllaybus, requires some prepration from me)

gender studies (for me its tuff sllaybus) or International law

pls if any one guide me accordingly as well give me a timetable to follow as i can never set timings with my job.

thank u
Kindly tell me about your Academic background, Interests and your previous experience of taking CSS exam,then i would be in a better position to give you advice.

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 12:34 AM. Reason: merge chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Akram For This Useful Post:
DrAhsanIqbal (Friday, August 21, 2015)