View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 29, 2015

Muhammad Bilal Butt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazish Hina View Post
That is ridiculous, my brother recently got commission in PAF as an aeronautical engineer.
They send people to get whatever the problem is to be fixed in 2 weeks, because the candidates that are chosen after ISSB are considered important. If the problem is treatable they select you.
Whoever is giving false information should stop, as far as I can remember teeth can be fixed, so why would they eliminate such a candidate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"as far as I can remember teeth can be fixed" you're saying as if you have appeared before medical board and you have had an experience of undergoing a medical examination after passing ISSB test. It's not a civil service, it's ARMED FORCE and their medical test are quite tough to get through. You only heard it from your brother that teeth can be fixed but you don't even know what kind of teeth can be fixed. And sister nobody is giving false information here and I request you to stop proving others wrong just on behalf of the information of yours in case if it differs from others.

I have shared my experience and I can swear to God that what I have shared here is true and heard it from my friend who was selected in army.

"so why would they eliminate such a candidate?" They don't bother to reject anyone on behalf of being medically unfit and they don't compromise on rules they have made for selection because after all armed forces personals are superior to everyone so criteria should be hard.

All I am saying this is because I have had an experience, and I have been through the process, and you never appeared for any ARMED FORCES test but still you want to present your facts as if they are unambiguous.