View Single Post
Old Monday, August 31, 2015

Muhammad Bilal Butt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by faisalfaisi View Post
Thanks for your valuable feedback.. would you send me list of 2 best combinations,so that on the basis of those, I would select one my choices.
I am also a computer science graduate, and have a following combination.
International Relations
International Law
History of USA
Psychology
Confused about what to choose as a fifth one.

And I would like to recommend you the following subjects.
Group-1 International Relations
Group-6 International Law
Group-4 History of USA.

Group-7 Psychology or Sociology (but not Journalism because it has been opted by too many aspirants that makes it tough for someone to compete against greater no. of candidates)
Group-5 Gender Studies (it is a bit controversial because one has to be purely feminist in order to impress the examiner, and I find myself not to be that much feminist so I would not like to present myself as a pseudo-feminist in front of examiner. I have planned to opt it in the beginning but I have changed my mind and will opt some other, and I have read somewhere on forum that mostly girls are opting it, but decision is up to you after all)
Group-3 Public Administration or Town planing(Town Planning is new subject , so if you can find books easily, and you have an interest in it then go for it otherwise Public Ad. is a good choice from group-3)

You asked me to give 2 combinations but apparently my comment doesn't look like that but you can make combinations by yourself after reading my comment.