View Single Post
Old Monday, March 31, 2008
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold
Smile To my dearest Aapi:

Today, is a special day not only for you but for me as well. Now you must be wondering that why is it special for me. Well the answer is simple. Because it is a special day for a person who is special to me, indeed very special.

Hence, on this special day I wish you all the joys and happiness of life. I wish you get the best of everything thing that you dream of or desire for. I wish you utter prosperity in life ahead. I wish you always keep shinning like stars and blooming like flowers. I wish the love that you have been showing to people return to you multiplied. I wish each day in your life be blessed with Allah's blessings and it bring you new hopes and determination. What else can I wish for! May you always remain my Aapi and forum's Queen.

Happy Birthday!

Here is a royal gift from Princess Royal to Royal Queen. Love you!
Attached Thumbnails
Happy Birthday Queen!-emeraldtiara-256.jpg  

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, June 07, 2008 at 08:50 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Princess Royal For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Friday, May 02, 2008)