View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 01, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
@incounternable

I completed my forms, tomorrow I will get NOC. What documents are required this time . last time I sent application forms along with documents by one of my friends to regional office. What about this time, whether one should send it by post to head office or by hand?
This is the checklist that appears after you apply and your application form is generated.

a. Original Treasury Receipt for Rs.2200 Dated: 01-OCT-15, Fee deposited in NBP Branch Name National Bank of Pakistan Bank(Branch Code): NBP City/District: ABC

b. Recent 4 Photographs (attested on back side, mentioning name and father's name).

c. Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card.

d. Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate showing date of birth. Provisional Certificate/ Result Card/ Marks Sheet is not acceptable.

e. Attested copy of Intermediate Certificate. Provisional Certificate/ Result Card/ Marks Sheet is not acceptable.

f. Attested copy of Degree(s).

g. Attested copy of self Domicile Certificate.

h. Certificate for Buddhist and Scheduled Caste Candidates. (Annex-A)

i. Certificate for Provincial/ Federal Tribal Areas candidates and those belonging to Gilgit-Baltistan. (Annex-B)

j. Certificate from Kashmir Affairs Division for Azad Kashmir Nationals. (Annex-C)

k. Certificate for Minorities. (Annex-D)

l. Departmental Permission Certificate (Annex-E) (for Government Servants).

m. In case of Ex-Employees of Armed Forces of Pakistan No Objection Certificate from relevant authority.

n. In case of Disabled candidates, certificate of disability from the competent authority.

o. Whether you have signed the application (first and this page)?

These documents are to be sent along with your auto-generated application form.

Items in BOLD are to be produced by those candidates to whom these are applicable.

JazakAllah
exclusively (Thursday, October 01, 2015)