View Single Post
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Okay, I am then filling it up 31st oct right now

Coming to last point now,

(e) Nature of the post; contingent/Project/regular _______________________________________????

(d) Nature of appointment; daily wages/contingent/adhoc/contract /temporary/permanent (strike
out which is not applicable).???

What is needed to fill up in the above boxes if my Order says: "that my appointment is on temporary basis, with the probation period of one year" Whereas, this is regular govt job, but mostly in provisional dept, we are supposed to sign our contract for job on 1 year probation time. So should I tick "regular" and what is to be filled up for (e)? I have little confusion between contract & temporary options. Because I have not crossed my probation time, it has been 7 months since my appointment date.
From what your offer letter says, its a "regular" & "temporary" job.

But many permanent jobs have probation period during which even these permanent jobs are also temporary because during probation period jobs are temporary. The advertisement of your job, if available with you, can give you exact answer as to it is permanent or temporary job.

JazakAllah