View Single Post
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
From what your offer letter says, its a "regular" & "temporary" job.

But many permanent jobs have probation period during which even these permanent jobs are also temporary because during probation period jobs are temporary. The advertisement of your job, if available with you, can give you exact answer as to it is permanent or temporary job.

JazakAllah
I am typing the lines from my Job Order paper, then we can come up with a deduced conclusion "His/her appointment for the post shall be purely on temporary basis, with the probation period of ONE YEAR to be calculated from the date of his/her joining". I think we should leave unstuck out "temporary" and strike out the rest of the options which are dailywages, condigent, adhoc and permanent? what do you say?

& what is to be fillued up in the nature of the post? again it is confusion, now here should we tick regular? plus, they have given us a line infront of ? isme kiya likhna?

(e) Nature of the post; contingent/Project/regular _______________________________________????

Last edited by incounternable; Friday, October 02, 2015 at 05:07 PM. Reason: chain posts merged